Sustainability, Health & Safety
We are committed to protect the Environment
We ensure that our products are 100% recyclable and 100% renewable by establishing the best waste management system. More than 85% of our products are made of recyclable fibers and 99% of our waste is recycled to make paper.
Our dedication and long-standing objective is to give back as much as we can to the environment. We drive some of the following projects to ensure our sustainability commitment.
- Automated waste handling system to ensure plant paper waste is collected for recycling.
- Paper dust extraction & filtration system to recycle dusty air from process back to the production hall.
- HVAC & Air Conditioning system using eco-friendly refrigerants to avoid ozone depletion.
- Closed loop steam condensate system & economizer to optimize fuel & energy consumption.
- High level of natural light to optimize energy consumption.
- LED lighting system and motion sensors for optimized energy consumption.
- Extensive use of variable speed controls for energy optimization.
- Constant monitoring & focus on reduction of utility costs through various control measures.
- Converting diesel to natural gas based fired system for eco-friendly emissions.
Health and Safety
We provide a safe and healthy working environment for our employees and other stakeholders. It is our top priority and we believe safety is non-negotiable. Our approach to accident prevention is to train employees through safety induction programs to ensure their own and others’ safety. We constantly seek to adopt safer work practices and make NCI a great place to work. Nothing is too insignificant to receive attention.