- NCI works to provide its clients with high-quality products that satisfy the clients‘ needs and requirements. Having said that, NCI considers quality as the main work factor in all its activities.
- NCI works to improve its workforce by enhancing its skills in applying the quality standard ISO9001:2015. This can be achieved by special training programs provided to each of our staff members depending on their backgrounds and duties. This implies that each worker or employee in NCI must be aware of the quality system requirements according to his role in production.
- The higher management is committed to applying all the laws, systems, and requirements of ISO9001:2015 as well as all the available local quality standards and requirements. The management keeps an open coordination channel with the related local institutions and organizations.
- NCI‘s higher management is committed to providing all the needs and requirements of ISO9001:2015 and keeping its validity.
- NCI‘s management works continuously with the providers to assure receiving raw materials according to the quality requirements. And keeps in touch with the clients to receive any notes or complaints.
- NCI works continuously to improve ISO9001:2015 application procedures aiming to satisfy clients‘ needs and requirements.
- NCI‘s higher management is committed to reviewing and evaluating the quality policy bi-annually, to discover the potential enhancements in the quality policy and goals.
- NCI is committed via its Quality Control Unit to following up the company‘s products from acquiring raw materials until products are delivered to clients.
The National Carton Industry Co. management is committed to guiding the company‘s staff to do their duties accurately to assure that the products are working as it‘s planned to be.